Author Topic: VoodooShield v5 STABLE Thread  (Read 5959 times)

Offline VoodooShield

• VoodooShield Developer
  • VoodooShield Support
    • View Profile
    • VoodooShield
Re: VoodooShield v5 STABLE Thread
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2019, 06:07:03 am »
... Until I find a resource for malicious dll's

Hi Dan - I PM'd you on the 9th* with a possible source, of course it may be one you already know about  ???

* my home time GMT+8
Thank you, I received your note in my email and immediately looked at the source you provided, but I did not see any malicious dll's.  If I am overlooking something, please let me know!

Offline VoodooShield

• VoodooShield Developer
  • VoodooShield Support
    • View Profile
    • VoodooShield
Re: VoodooShield v5 STABLE Thread
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2019, 06:39:17 am »

I have some pretty cool things in mind for the site.  I just figured since I have been preaching about the significance of whitelisting for so long, and since I could not find a resource anywhere that fit my needs, I figured Alex and I would build it.  If there already is a resource like this on the web, please let me know so I can either stop developing the site or see if they want to implement our tech as well.  Thank you!

I think it's great! I now have a better understanding of WC zero-day unknown file analysis. Seems to be a needed asset  8)
Hehehe, I am not very good with explaining new things that I am working on, how they work, and their potential significance.

I remember when I first introduced the web app / payload anti-exploit tech to the world, pretty much no one thought it was cool.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/voodooshield.313706/page-254#post-2472328

They actually thought it was uncool and a "buddy of a competitor" even told me that it was impossible to get it to work.  Fast forward to today and everyone and their brother uses that mechanism.

Trust me, WC is going to be amazing... it is already amazingly accurate, test it with tons of samples and you will see.

On a side note... every day I get a Quora Digest in my inbox, and thanks to ML/Ai, it almost always is extremely applicable to me and my interests.  The other day, I received the following Quora and it did not seem to pique my interest at all, so I almost deleted it.  Just for the heck of it, I read it anyway.

https://qr.ae/TWn7rm

It turns out, ummm, yeah... it essentially confirmed everything that I have been saying all along.  And as a result, further confirmed that ML/Ai is really, really good ;).

Some people get VS.  Some don't ;).  Thank you guys!!!