Author Topic: VoodooShield v4 Beta Discussion  (Read 28670 times)

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile
VoodooShield v4 Beta Discussion
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:49:52 am »
Any sign of the man??  8)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:50:32 am by Triple Helix »

A Friend Is Someone Who Reaches For Your Hand,
But Touches Your Heart

Offline Baldrick

• Visiting Experts
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Ok Dan...4.0 Lets roll
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 10:44:50 pm »
Well, I for one hopes that he turns up soon amongst users who appreciate his genius & efforts to provide one of a kind security apps.  :)

Baldrick

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:22:09 pm »
Apparently,after what ever took place at wilders he has been posting a forum called MT
he needs to get his rear end here and post some info on version four!!

But Touches Your Heart

Offline Baldrick

• Visiting Experts
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 02:37:40 pm »
Apparently,after what ever took place at wilders he has been posting a forum called MT
Indded...and pesonally I would not go near MT as a place of permenant residence. The discussion are purile and as and when the residents set against one there is nothing that can be done...they all think that they know one better than the other...but I digress.

Hopefully he will heed the advice.  ;)

Offline Triple Helix

• Administrator
  • Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
    • View Profile
    • Webroot Community Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 04:31:49 pm »
I'm still waiting for a reply from VoodooShield Dan to see if we can get this going here again!
Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete & VoodooShield Pro
Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor, 32GB of RAM and 2 Samsung NVMe 960 Pro's.

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 04:58:32 pm »
I'm still waiting for a reply from VoodooShield Dan to see if we can get this going here again!
Thank you Danny..I have e-mailed him and can you see your pm please

But Touches Your Heart

Offline VoodooShield

• VoodooShield Developer
  • VoodooShield Support
    • View Profile
    • VoodooShield
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 04:08:04 pm »
Indded...and pesonally I would not go near MT as a place of permenant residence. The discussion are purile and as and when the residents set against one there is nothing that can be done...they all think that they know one better than the other...but I digress.

Hopefully he will heed the advice.  ;)
I should have listened to you guys ;).  It is time that everyone hears the truth.  I will send my full response to the mods on here, and if they approve of everything, then we will post it.

Here is a short summary of the MT incident...

The incident at MT all started because Lockdown posted “SEP suxx” (Symantec Endpoint Protection).  This is completely unprofessional and how this kind of thing is allowed at MT is beyond me.

Then Umbra falsely accused me of “using another account”.  Umbra knows full well that planting a seed like this is exactly how rumors get started, and months later, they become “fact”.  So I simply pointed out that for years now, Umbra and his buddies have been harassing and messing with me, and that try as they might, they almost always end up losing where it really counts… in the polls.  If this is the kind of thing that is allowed at MT, then I want nothing to do with it.

Then Umbra has the nerve to post "Yes of course; the few members discussing on this thread at that time witnessed all of it."  Umbra is acting like he has no idea why I was upset.  Well, when you falsely accuse someone of dirty tricks, they are going to be upset... especially when I have NEVER pulled a dirty trick, and Umbra does it constantly.  If you ask me, Umbra should be banned for propagating rumors... especially since he has admitted to me that he works as an agent for a competitor.

Also, I found out that the "Private" conversations at MT are not exactly private.  That being the case, I have no problem with releasing some interesting private conversations, if the COU mods approve.  When I discovered that the conversations are not actually private, I knew I would not be sticking around MT long.

If I cannot release them on here, then I will find a place.  Either way, the truth is going to be revealed once and for all.

Offline bootmgfw.efi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 04:57:20 pm »
If I cannot release them on here, then I will find a place.  Either way, the truth is going to be revealed once and for all.
You could always just drop the motivation to sabotage and simply provide support for your project. People who use VoodooShield care about support for the software, not about the mess you got yourself into.

Instead of taking your bans on other forums negatively, migrating to another forum to do the exact same thing that got you banned in the first place, forget about what happened and move on with your life.

If you keep behaving like this then you will bury your project into the ground even further than you already have and get another forum ban - you have an opportunity to resolve things by putting an end to referencing other individuals positioned at other forums negatively and working more on your project than talking, but the path you take must be your own decision. If the moderators here care about their forum and their reputation they will ban you here for trying to cause drama.

I wish you all the best with your software and I will be very disappointed if I check back in here 2 weeks from now to find you took the unnecessary, useless path for drama.

Offline VoodooShield

• VoodooShield Developer
  • VoodooShield Support
    • View Profile
    • VoodooShield
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 05:24:01 pm »
You could always just drop the motivation to sabotage and simply provide support for your project. People who use VoodooShield care about support for the software, not about the mess you got yourself into.

Instead of taking your bans on other forums negatively, migrating to another forum to do the exact same thing that got you banned in the first place, forget about what happened and move on with your life.

If you keep behaving like this then you will bury your project into the ground even further than you already have and get another forum ban - you have an opportunity to resolve things by putting an end to referencing other individuals positioned at other forums negatively and working more on your project than talking, but the path you take must be your own decision. If the moderators here care about their forum and their reputation they will ban you here for trying to cause drama.

I wish you all the best with your software and I will be very disappointed if I check back in here 2 weeks from now to find you took the unnecessary, useless path for drama.
Great advice... thank you.  Although I do not believe that I got myself into a mess... I stood up for myself.  I am not trying to cause drama... I just believe that users are entitled to the truth.

I certainly agree that the conversation should be kept to support for VS, and as long as no one else creates any drama, I will be sure to do the same.

BTW, when I mentioned that VS's direction is "up in the air", this is not a bad thing at all.  I am just trying to choose the absolute best path for VS.

Offline Triple Helix

• Administrator
  • Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.
    • View Profile
    • Webroot Community Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 05:47:25 pm »
@VoodooShield feel free to say what you like as you had enough from the other two forums! But if Trolls just want to come here it's best if they not as they will be Banned but it's time to have professional VS discussions on any topic from testing, to learning more about VS as I have been using VS before v1 came out!

Daniel
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 06:10:18 pm by Triple Helix »
Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete & VoodooShield Pro
Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor, 32GB of RAM and 2 Samsung NVMe 960 Pro's.

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 08:42:04 pm »
Here Here Daniel! Its a great program and welcome back home Voodoo Dan let (as the late great Marvin Gaye..said lets get it on)

But Touches Your Heart

Offline Jasper The Rasper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 09:10:13 pm »
Welcome back to CoU VoodooShield.

Offline Gandalf

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 10:36:48 pm »
Hi Dan, I hope we can have discussions about VS here now.
Version 4.12b is rock solid in my opinion.
Any news about translating VS in other languages?
I would like to help with the Dutch translation.
Windows 10 Home x64 | Emsisoft Anti-Malware | VoodooShield

Offline simmerskool

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 10:59:54 pm »
here!
/simmerskool

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile