Author Topic: Custom rule set for VoodooShield?  (Read 63 times)

Offline Nuit

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Custom rule set for VoodooShield?
« on: July 13, 2019, 02:59:32 pm »
Hi, I don't know much about this so I ask... I currently have the free version of the product, but it allows me to create rules. The question is which rules do you recommend me to create for more protection? If possible with some tutorial that explains for a beginner how to create them well. If anyone can help me very thankful in advance. Best regards.

Offline oldschool

• View Profile
Re: Custom rule set for VoodooShield?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 09:29:41 pm »
Hi, I don't know much about this so I ask... I currently have the free version of the product, but it allows me to create rules. The question is which rules do you recommend me to create for more protection? If possible with some tutorial that explains for a beginner how to create them well. If anyone can help me very thankful in advance. Best regards.

I doubt that you need to create a custom ruleset. I advise using it in its default mode with your mode of choice. VS by default really locks down your machine. I lack both the skill level to give advice on rules and knowledge of your OS, installed programs, etc. Maybe others will more to add.

My rule is: Stay safe, not paranoid!  8)
"... still trying to find the answers to life's persistent questions..." - Guy Noir, Private Eye

W10 1903 AVG Free Beta + VoodooShield Pro