Author Topic: Vipre 2017  (Read 722 times)

Offline Hardhead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Vipre 2017
« on: August 09, 2016, 11:30:15 pm »
Also I forgot to add that yearly program updates are free too once you buy lifetime license at HSN.

Offline Hardhead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Vipre 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 04:41:36 am »
If anyone chooses to buy the Vipre lifetime license, you will use the USB stick and it will uninstall all AV products, Security Suites, and anti-malware products installed on your computer for you when only installing Vipre for the first time all except Windows Defender. There will be ten Product keys on each USB stick. That way you can install it on any other computer or Mobile of your choice. Then you will have to reinstall any anti-malware products. So write down your other anti-malware Key or ID before installing Vipre Lifetime from the USB stick.

The uninstall of other AV products runs very fast and smooth. As a matter of fact it uninstalled Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. The install of Vipre runs fast too.
Now I'm in no way trying to promote Vipre in any way just stating facts and for the money you spend IMO I think its a good investment. I know everyone out there has there favorite choices.:-)
I'm running Vipre Security Suite 2017, Malwarebytes lifetime and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. So far I'm very happy with my choices of products that I'm running on two Laptops. I'm going to install Vipre Security Suite on my Moms desktop very soon.
I have been running Vipre since March of this year. When I bought Vipre back this past December I only got 4 lifetime licenses per USB stick so they have sweeten the deal to 10 lifetime licenses on each USB stick this year on HSN.

Offline hayc59

• Esquire
  • Administrator
  • Your A Daisy
    • View Profile
Re: Vipre 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:29:40 pm »
Nice program...light and easy!!

Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP
Freedom's Just Another Word for Nothing Left to Lose..